Who doesn’t love peaches? I have yet to meet someone who dislikes them. The great thing about peaches is that they pair well with sweet and savory dishes. And they are delicious. One thing I adore is a fresh fruit salsa in the summertime. But why fruit salsa? I’m so glad you asked…
- Fresh fruit is absolute heaven in the summer.
- Cool recipes are so much more refreshing in the heat.
- With fruit salsa, you get a little bit of sweet, a little bit of savory, and a little bit of spicy all in one bowl.
So I ask you, why wouldn’t you want to make this easy peach salsa? Let’s not forget, this recipe isn’t just created for fresh fruit. You can make it with frozen peaches too. I made my first batch with frozen peaches and it was delicious!
Peach Salsa recipe
I paired this Peach Salsa recipe with my citrus slaw and seared mahi for a delicious fish taco combo. The seared mahi recipe will be coming soon so you can make the tacos for yourself! You can also serve it over any chicken or fish with the citrus slaw as a side dish. Although I must say, eating it straight out of the bowl with Siete dips chips is a fabulous pairing.
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno*
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey (or agave if vegan)
- pinch of salt
- Chop peaches, red onion, and jalapeno in small pieces.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh mint or cilantro.
*If you want to add a little more spice, use fresh jalapeno. If using frozen peaches, allow to thaw and drain the juices before making the recipe.