Salted Honey Pistachio Cookies
Multi-dimensional cookies made in less than 20 minutes!
- 1/4 cup melted ghee
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spay a baking sheet with coconut oil and set aside.
- Whisk all wet ingredients together (I use a fork so the dough doesn’t stick in the whisk).
- Add all dry ingredients (except for pistachios) to wet ingredients and mix again. Fold in pistachios.
- Use a spoon or retractable ice cream scoop and scoop out about 1-2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie. Place cookies approximately 2-3 inches apart.
- Once all the dough is placed onto the pan, shape the dough to a cookie form and sprinkle with salt (optional). Bake for 8-12 minutes depending on your cookie preference.
*Cookies are delicious served warm or they will keep in a sealable container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. They will stay fresh in the freezer for up to two months.