The Easiest Granola
The easiest granola with the perfect amount of sweetness and crunch.
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup copped macadamias (or nuts of your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Whisk all wet ingredients together and pour over dry ingredients.
- Stir all ingredients together and pour onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before placing in a sealable container.
* Granola will keep in a sealable container for up to one month. Refrigeration not necessary.