There is so much uncertainty right now with the COVID-19 spreading. A lot of people are working from home and gyms are closing faster than restaurants. The more you move, the better you feel. So I have put together a few of my favorite workout programs that I like to do at home. This should help your boredom and will keep you living a healthy lifestyle even when stuck at home. Enjoy your movement!
- My number one favorite home workouts of all time are Sarah’s Day Ebook workouts. They were created by Sarah, a health and fitness youtuber, and she specifically created them to be done from home. Her first Ebook, Sweat It To Shred It, was created for people who don’t want to use any equipment at all. Take a look at it here.
- The second Ebook is called Sweat It Reload and it was created for at home workouts with some equipment. It’s also much more advanced. Check it out here. Sarah also created a timer app specifically for her Ebooks, so all you have to do is push the button and get moving! I love her workouts because they are functional and I never get bored.
- If you are looking for a cheaper option, you can always check out Sarah’s Youtube channel, she posts workouts there as well.
- Another one of my favorite fitness instructors is Erin Oprea. She is a celebrity fitness trainer and is the reason for Carrie Underwood’s amazing legs! Erin created a fitness app called Pretty Muscles. The app is formulated so you can workout from anywhere with minimal equipment.
- If you don’t want to pay for the app, then I suggest following Erin on Instagram because she also posts videos of at home workouts.
- And for the fellas, Steve Cook has some great at-home workouts. If you haven’t heard of Steve Cook, where have you been living? He is a fitness youtuber and posts plenty of workouts on his channel that you can do at home without equipment. So go for it!