I love guacamole. In fact, my original gauc recipe was one of the first recipes I posted on the blog. I make this recipe almost every week and it doesn’t last long in the Coggins household.
I can eat guac on almost anything and it seems as if the more I make it, the better it gets. But since I’ve made a few changes in the recipe since my OG post, I wanted to share the new and improved version.
If you make this one and like the original recipe better, that’s totally fine. I am still keeping that one on the blog too. I hope you like the new improvements!Print
A revamped version of my original guacamole recipe. It’s a mixture of creamy and citrus, with a hint of spice. The perfect guac combination!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: 4–6 servings 1x
- 1 large avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 the juice of a large lime
- 6 grape tomatoes
- 1/8 of a small red onion
- 1/8–1/4 cup of pickled jalapenos (depending on your preferred spice level)
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Place all ingredients except for the olive oil in a food processor.
- Blend on low while slowly pouring in olive oil until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Best paired with Siete Foods tortilla chips!
* Guac will keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Squeeze lime juice on top and place in a sealable bowl to keep from turning brown.