- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with coconut oil and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a medium size mixing bowl and stir to combine. Add all the wet ingredients and stir with a mixing spoon. Batter will be slightly crumbly.
- After mixing well with a spoon, use your hands to knead the dough, approximately 30 seconds. Do not knead the dough for too long or cookies will be tough.
To make round cookies:
- After kneading the dough, take a retractable ice cream scoop that has been dipped in coconut oil (this helps the batter slide out of the scoop easier) and scoop the dough and place onto a cookie sheet.
- I usually place eight scoops per cookie sheet. After all the dough has been placed onto the cookie sheet, press each ball of dough down slightly to make a cookie shape.
To make cookies with cookie cutters:
- After kneading the dough, sprinkle a little tapioca flour onto a flat surface and use a rolling pin to roll out the dough.
- Use the cookie cutters of your choice to cut the shapes and use a spatula to place onto the baking sheet. I usually put eight shapes per cookie sheet.
- If you run out of room to make your shapes, re-knead the dough and roll out again until all the dough has been used.
Bake for 4-5 minutes for slightly softer cookies. If you prefer crunchier cookies, bake for 6-7 minutes.