Shopping for friends and family during the holiday season can be very stressful, especially if you have a big family like mine. Not only is my family quite large, but my husband’s family is even bigger than mine, which means a lot of presents to buy before December 25th. As much as I enjoy watching family and friends’ open presents that they love, I hate fighting the crowds to find the perfect gifts. Thank goodness I am a millennial and I know how to find all the perfect presents online!
I love online shopping! You don’t have to get dressed or wear makeup, you don’t have to wait in line and deal with all the crazy shoppers, you can sit at home in your pajamas and pick out every single gift that will be delivered to your door. It is fantastic! I have made a list of some great items to purchase for your family and friends. You don’t have to do any work because I have already done that for you. So sit back on your comfy couch and get to shopping!
- A Keurig Coffee Machine….because you cannot go wrong with coffee!
- An Insta Pot. This little gadget is amazing. It’s like a crock pot but better!
- The iRobot. You can’t go wrong with this. Who likes vacuuming? No one! This little guy will do all the work for you.
- CC Beanie. For those cold winters days where you don’t want to fix your hair.
- Organic Bamboo Washcloths. These are the best washcloths I have ever owned. They are so soft! I use them to wash my face but they are perfect for guest towels or washing your little one.
- Conair Pro Ceramic Curling Iron. This baby is the best curling iron. You can control the temperature and the ceramic keeps from damaging your hair. A personal fave!
- Acure Captivating Coconut Body Oil. I love any Acure product. It is an all natural skin care line that is affordable and this body oil is one of my favorites. It smells so good!
- A Three Piece Luggage Set for the traveler.
- The perfect wireless ear buds. You can’t go wrong with Apple. Ideal for a good workout!
- The instant picture camera that does not disappoint.
- Amazon Echo. For the electronic lover in your life.
- 18 Piece Grill Set. The men in my life sure do love to grill. This is the perfect affordable gift.
- Body Grooming Kit. You’ve got to make sure your man is clean cut! This is the way to do it.
- For the fur baby in your life! I have this brand of collar for my fur baby and I love it. It is priced well and made with durable fabric.
- Another great gift for the fur baby. The Beco Bone. This is the best bone. My fur baby loves it. It is eco friendly and durable. Perfect for a teething pup!
- For the chef in your life, the Phillips Air Fryer is the best gift. I got this for Christmas last year and it is wonderful. It cooks the food so crispy and fast!
- When I travel, organization is key. These packing organizers are perfect for keeping your luggage neat.18. For the fitness guru. I have these resistance bands and use them all the time at home. They are great! 19. The new and improved Apple Watch! Need I say more?20. My husband and I both have several S’well bottles and use them daily. It is the best water bottle I have ever owned!21. The softest blanket! Everyone needs a good throw for their couch. You can pick the color and size. 22. For the competitive family, this game set is a no brainer!23. The best blender you will ever own! I got my Vitamix for Christmas last year and it is fantastic. I will never buy another blender brand again. 24. A Yeti cooler is the way to go. Our family uses one for every beach trip! 25. This mat is not just for yoga and pilates. I use mine for every workout I do at home. It is so versatile! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases