Boil water and pour over all the dates. Let the dates sit and soften for approximately 5 minutes. Keep the water that the dates sit in because some of it will be used for the filling.
- Place all ingredients except for coconut flour into a high powdered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour crust mixture into a mixing bowl and mix in coconut flour with large spoon.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray and evenly distribute the mixture into each muffin tin. Press down the crust with your fingers until the crust is firm.
- Place into the freezer while you are making the cheesecake filling.
- Put all ingredients for filling into the blender except for the pecans and blend until smooth. If your mixture is too thick, add a little more date water, a tablespoon at a time, to get your mixture to blend well. You do not want the mixture to be runny but it needs to be able to blend well together.
- Pour blended mixture into a mixing bowl and fold in chopped pecans.
- Scoop mixture on top of crust into mini muffin tins and use a spoon to evenly spread the cheesecake mixture.
- Freeze cheesecakes for approximately 5 hours before attempting to take out of the muffin tins.
- Once they are frozen completely, place them in sealable bowls. Enjoy frozen or refrigerated.